If you'd like to make a reservation please call us at: (888) 692-5527 / (941) 426-5040.
All of our sites are full hook up and come complete with patio slabs and picnic tables.
Welcome to the Myakka River Resort – your home for a great Florida vacation! Our RV park, located directly on the Myakka River, features river front and preserve front full hook up sites, with 30 and 50-amp service available. Our River Resort is truly “Big Rig Friendly“! All of our sites are full hook up and come complete with patio slabs and picnic tables, and FREE Wifi high speed internet access is available throughout the park as well as 48 channel Cable TV.
Our clubhouse and pool areas are pleasant gathering places for many of the social events hosted by the park. Pearl Island is another favorite get-away place for some tranquil quiet time for readers, sunset watchers, picnic luncheons, or BBQs.
Enjoy yourself in our newly developed putt putt and horseshoe areas, or venture out on the river kayaking or canoeing and experiencing Florida’s natural habitats. Pristine beaches, golf courses, local restaurants and entertainment venues are close at hand along the Tamiami Trail. From shopping to fishing, you can experience the best of Florida under the sun at our campground.
15 minutes from World Class Beaches!
- 30/50 Max Amp
- 80′ Max Length
- FREE Wi-Fi at all sites
- 48 channel Cable TV available at all sites
- Heated Pool (Open All Year)
- Propane ($ )
- Laundry Facilities
- Pavillion with picnic area, Shuffle Board, Horseshoes,
bonfires, BBQ grills available, fishing and more
- City Water/Sewer
- Dump Station
- Meeting Room Available
- Groups and Reunions: Indoor Meeting Room
(accommodates up to 50) with Gas Grill Available
- Groups and Reunions: Pavilion on Pearl Island
with Grill available on Pearl Island
- Sparkling Swimming Pool (open all year)
- Fishing on Pearl Island
- Putt Putt
- Pearl Island Picnic Pavilion
- Planned Activities (holiday weekends)
- Party Room Available (accommodates up to 50)
- Dock for Canoes & Kayak
- Picnicking on Pearl Island
- Swimming Pool
- Putt Putt
- Tether Ball
- Bird watching
- 8 local golf courses within 10 minute drive
- Warm Mineral Springs Less than 5 minutes away!
- Less than 15 minutes from Beautiful Florida Beaches
- Stump Pass Beach State Park
- Cedar Point Park
- Lemon Bay Park & Nature Center
- Thomas Edison Home and Museum
- Henry Ford Home
- The Ringling Bros Circus Museum
- Sanibel & Captiva Islands
- Myakka River State Park
- Cincinnati Reds Spring Training-Sarasota
- Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins Spring